Sample Teaching Video
Sample Leader's Guide
Engaging the World is a 5-week, video-driven curriculum designed for men to discover what it means to be a disciple.
As Christ-followers, we are called to engage with our neighborhood, our community, our country, and the world in the name of Christ. This is the Gospel in action. God expects His men to be involved in compassionate service for the sake of Christ. This is what you may call being “missional,” and this is where many churches and Christ-followers shine, mostly through short term missions and community outreach projects.
But engaging with our surroundings goes beyond mission projects. It’s seeing life through the lens of making a difference and doing so in the name of Jesus, for the advancement of His Kingdom, and the glory of His name. This is what it means to engage with your surroundings. And it’s a vital aspect of being a disciple of Jesus.
Rick Burgess, best-selling author and co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show The Rick & Bubba Show, starts off each session with a 10-15 minute video introducing the session's focus. Then, for each small group session, there are leader’s and participant’s guides to help facilitate a meaningful time of discussion and Bible study.
The reason men aren’t living a more authentic faith is simple: they have yet to embrace the call to real discipleship. By leading a group through Be Disciples: Engaging the World, you’re a part of the growing tide of men who are looking to awaken men to embrace their calling as Christ-followers.
Be Disciples: Engaging the World is 100% online. You'll receive the entire 5-week study via email immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Be Disciples: Engaging the World weekly videos are available in a streaming format, easily accessible on desktop and mobile devices, with a sharable link to key leaders in your small group – no need to pass around usernames and passwords.
- Leader's Guides are provided in a PDF format, easily downloadable to a desktop, tablet, or printed.
- Once you purchase Be Disciples: Engaging the World, you own it forever. Your access does not expire. (We have download limits in place to help prevent unauthorized file sharing. If you run out of downloads, our Customer Care team is happy to reset those limits for you.)
- We run our digital content on an honor system and need your help! If you have multiple church campuses, please purchase a copy of the curriculum for each campus so they can be licensed to use it.
Be Disciples: Engaging the World is perfect for:
- Small groups at your church
- Small groups meeting at your local coffee shop or favorite breakfast spot
- Bible studies at your workplace
- Team Bible studies