Sample Teaching Video
Sample Leader's Guide
The Pursuit: Commitment is a 5-week, video-driven curriculum designed to help men live out a masculinity that is found in the person and example of Jesus.
Jesus was nothing if not committed. He stepped out of heaven to embrace the brokenness of our world. He knew what it was to be tired and hungry. And He ultimately died at the hands of the very beings He created. At any given time, Jesus had the power and authority to say, “enough is enough.” But He was unfailingly committed to humanity, and all of creation was changed as a result.
Commitment is a virtue that is hit-or-miss in our culture today. Many men aren’t that committed to the idea of commitment. As men who are striving to be all that God intends us to be, we MUST learn what it means to emulate Jesus’ strong sense of commitment.
Rick Burgess, best-selling author and co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show TheRick & Bubba Show, starts off each session with a 10-15 minute video introducing the session's focus. Then, for each small group session, there is a leader guide to help facilitate a meaningful time of discussion and Bible study.
The reason men aren’t living a more authentic faith is simple: they have yet to embrace the call to real discipleship. By leading a group through The Pursuit:Commitment, you’re a part of the growing tide of men who are looking to awaken men to embrace their calling as Christ-followers.
The Pursuit: Commitment is 100% online. You'll receive the entire 5-week study via email immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped to you.
The Pursuit: Commitment weekly videos are available in a streaming format, easily accessible on desktop and mobile devices, with a sharable link to key leaders in your small group – no need to pass around usernames and passwords.
- Leader's Guides are provided in a PDF format, easily downloadable to a desktop, tablet, or printed.
- Once you purchase The Pursuit: Commitment, you own it forever. Your access does not expire. (We have download limits in place to help prevent unauthorized file sharing. If you run out of downloads, our Customer Care team is happy to reset those limits for you.)
- We run our digital content on an honor system and need your help! If you have multiple church campuses, please purchase a copy of the curriculum for each campus so they can be licensed to use it.
The Pursuit: Commitment is perfect for:
- Small groups at your church
- Small groups meeting at your local coffee shop or favorite breakfast spot
- Bible studies at your workplace
- Team Bible studies