Most Christians agree that the Bible is essential. After all, it's God's primary plan to make Himself known to us, His children. But the problem is that study after study shows us that most Christians, both teenagers and adults, live their lives largely separated from the Bible. And so students end up living each day with the intent of being godly but are in reality detached from the main way God gave us to pursue godliness.
But what if the problem isn't necessarily an issue of desire, but of know-how? What if our students WANT to engage with God in the Bible, but no one has shown them the way?
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Student Edition] is a 31-day devotional experience designed to unlock the Bible for teenage Christ-followers. Every day in Wake Up teaches your students a different way of meeting with God in the Bible. Some feed their head. Some feed their heart. Some lead them to reflect. Some lead them to act. But every moment is designed to help students rediscover their joy for God and for meeting Him in His Word.
BONUS: Download the Wake Up small group Bible study to use with a group of teenagers! Each leader and student will need their own copy of Wake Up.
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Student Edition] features:
- 31-day devotional experience
- Challenges at the end of each day to encourage readers to apply what they're learning
- Weekly action-oriented devotions that look back at the previous week
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Student Edition] is ideal for:
- A teenager to study individually
- An adult to study with a small group of students (check out the Wake Up Small Group Bundle)
- A parent to use with their child (using Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [ADULT EDITION])
- Page Count: 108
- Format: Soft Cover
- Authors: Andy Blanks