Included in the Three Book Set:
- How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity [Student Edition]
- How to Be a Man: Learning From The Real Men of The Bible [Student Edition]
- How to Be a Man: Discovering What It Means to Be a Disciple [Student Edition]
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS.
Using eight core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN: LEARNING FROM THE REAL MEN OF THE BIBLE
Guys today have a role model problem.
How can teenagers become the young man God has called them to be? A big part of it is learning from the examples God gave you in the Bible. In the men of the Bible, we see men who made mistakes, men who had some wins and some losses. In short, we see men who are just like us.
The Bible is the true Word of God. The people we meet in its pages are real people. And we can learn much from them, men like:
- JOHN THE BAPTIST
HOW TO BE A MAN: DISCOVERING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DISCIPLE
What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
It’s a big question that most teenagers are not equipped to answer. They want to follow Jesus in a way that is real and right. The problem is that they don’t know how. Guys want to be living a life of greater impact. They know they should be more committed to following Jesus. In How to Be a Man: Discovering What It Means to Be a Disciple, teenagers will learn:
- Disciples have been transformed by Christ
- Disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life
- Disciples hunger to know God
- Disciples desire to worship God
- Disciples pursue personal holiness
- Disciples embrace Christian community
- Disciples engage with their surroundings
- Disciples invest in multiplying disciples
Written by eight different men, this devotional book is full of wisdom and insight. It is the third book in the How To Be A Man series.