The story of Christ’s life, death, and resurrection is paramount to the Christian faith. In Scripture, we have four different accounts, all unique in their portrayal of God with us, Immanuel. These four witnesses are going to be our guide this Easter, as we look at who Jesus was to each of them, why our own view of Jesus is important, and how incredible the Gospel of Jesus Christ really is.
In the three weeks leading into Easter, students will have their viewpoint of Christ expanded. As they journey through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, they will see that Jesus is far from one-dimensional. Don’t let your students miss out on this wonderful opportunity to have a better understand of each of the Gospel writers, and also develop their own witness to the power of Jesus in their lives!
- 21 daily devotions for your teenager
- Dedicated daily reflections and questions for thought
Witness is ideal for:
- The Easter season
- Helping teenagers grow in their faith no matter where they are in their journey
- AGES: 6th thru 12th grades
Download this sample and check out the incredible content included in the Witness devotional experience for teenagers.
- Page Count: 45
- Format: Soft Cover
- Publisher: Youth Ministry 360, an Iron Hill Press partnership