“O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.” – Psalm 63:1
Can you say this?
Can you read these words and honestly say that they represent your true feelings about your desire to know God?
You no doubt agree that the Bible is essential to our lives as Christ-followers. After all, it's God's primary plan to make Himself known to us, His children. But the problem is that study after study shows us that most Christians live their lives largely separated from the Bible. And so they live each day with the intent of being godly but are detached from the main way God gave us to pursue godliness.
But what if the problem isn't necessarily that they lack the desire but that instead, they lack the know-how? What if Christians WANT to engage with God in the Bible, but no one has ever shown them the way?
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible is a 31-day devotional experience designed to unlock the Bible for Christ-followers. Every day in Wake Up teaches you a different way of meeting with God in the Bible. Some feed your head. Some feed your heart. Some lead you to reflect. Some lead you to act. But every moment is designed to help you rediscover your joy for God and for meeting Him in His Word.
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Adult Edition] features:
- 31-day devotional experience
- Challenges at the end of each day to encourage readers to apply what they've learned
- Weekly action-oriented devotions that look back at the previous week
- Purchase the Wake Up Bundle and receive a downloadable 4-session small group leader’s guide
Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Adult Edition] is ideal for:
- An adult to study individually
- A group of adults to study together (save when you buy ten copies or more!)
- A parent to use with their child (using the Wake Up: Rediscovering A Passion for God and the Bible [Student Edition] - check out our bundle pricing!)
- Page Count: 120
- Format: Soft Cover
- Author: Andy Blanks