Sample Teaching Video
Sample Leader's Guide
Embracing Christian Community is a 5-week, video-driven curriculum designed for men to discover what it means to be a disciple.
As men seeking to be disciples, we are called to be devoted to one another, with a faithfulness that mirrors God’s. We’re called to commit to growing together in our knowledge of God, enjoying each other’s fellowship, praying for one another, and meeting each other’s needs. But we’re also called to the difficult work of community.
As Christ-followers, we’re called to hold each other accountable, not just for the sin in our lives but for righteousness, as well. We’re called to bear each other’s burdens, to selflessly put others above ourselves. Christian community is sometimes messy. (OK, Christian community is almost always messy.) But when we fail to embrace it because it’s hard, we rob ourselves of the very framework God gave us to make it through this life together.
Rick Burgess, best-selling author and co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show The Rick & Bubba Show, starts off each session with a 10-15 minute video introducing the session's focus. Then, for each small group session, there are leader’s and participant’s guides to help facilitate a meaningful time of discussion and Bible study.
The reason men aren’t living a more authentic faith is simple: they have yet to embrace the call to real discipleship. By leading a group through Be Disciples: Embracing Christian Community, you’re a part of the growing tide of men who are looking to awaken men to embrace their calling as Christ-followers.
Be Disciples: Embracing Christian Community is 100% online. You'll receive the entire 5-week study via email immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Be Disciples: Embracing Christian Community weekly videos are available in a streaming format, easily accessible on desktop and mobile devices, with a sharable link to key leaders in your small group – no need to pass around usernames and passwords.
- Leader's Guides are provided in a PDF format, easily downloadable to a desktop, tablet, or printed.
- Once you purchase Be Disciples: Embracing Christian Community, you own it forever. Your access does not expire. (We have download limits in place to help prevent unauthorized file sharing. If you run out of downloads, our Customer Care team is happy to reset those limits for you.)
- We run our digital content on an honor system and need your help! If you have multiple church campuses, please purchase a copy of the curriculum for each campus so they can be licensed to use it.
Be Disciples: Embracing Christian Community is perfect for:
- Small groups at your church
- Small groups meeting at your local coffee shop or favorite breakfast spot
- Bible studies at your workplace
- Team Bible studies