Sample Teaching Video
Sample Leader's Guide
Impact: Brotherly Affection is a 5-week, video-driven curriculum designed to equip men to discover what it means to have a fruitful life and faith.
In 2 Peter 1:5–8, Peter provides a list of attributes every Christian should pursue. Peter gave an excellent explanation for why striving to obtain these attributes is so important. He said that if Christ-followers "own" these attributes and continue to grow in them, their lives would be effective and fruitful for the Kingdom of God. This fruitfulness should be the goal of every mature Christian.
One of the attributes Peter mentioned is “brotherly affection." In this 5-week series, Rick Burgess will help you guide men in your group to understand precisely what "brotherly affection” is and how pursuing it will lead men to lives of impact for the Kingdom of God.
Rick Burgess, best-selling author and co-host of the nationally syndicated radio show The Rick & Bubba Show, starts each session with a 10-15 minute video introducing the session's focus. Then, for each small group session, there are leader and participant guides to help facilitate a meaningful time of discussion and Bible study.
Men aren't living fruitful faith lives because they are not actively seeking to grow in their faith. By leading a group through IMPACT: Brotherly affection, you’re equipping men to grow from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity.
Impact: Brotherly Affection is 100% online. You'll receive the entire 5-week study via email immediately after purchase. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Impact: Brotherly Affection weekly videos are available in a streaming format, easily accessible on desktop and mobile devices, with a sharable link to key leaders in your small group – no need to pass around usernames and passwords.
- Leader's Guides are provided in a PDF format, easily downloadable to a desktop, tablet, or printed.
- Once you purchase Impact: Brotherly Affection, you own it forever. Your access does not expire. (We have download limits in place to help prevent unauthorized file sharing. If you run out of downloads, our Customer Care team is happy to reset those limits for you.)
- We run our digital content on an honor system and need your help! If you have multiple church campuses, please purchase a copy of the curriculum for each campus so they can be licensed to use it.
Impact: Brotherly Affection is perfect for:
- Small groups at your church
- Small groups meeting at your local coffee shop or favorite breakfast spot
- Bible studies at your workplace
- Team Bible studies