Manhood is in crisis.
In the majority of our churches, men make up the minority of regular attenders, and many of the men who show up on Sunday mornings are disconnected from the work and life of the church. How can men become who God wants them to be? And what does it even mean to be a man anyway? The truth is that it’s impossible to be a man without grounding your definition of manhood in the person of Christ.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS.
Using eight core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge men to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity features:
- 40-day devotional experience
- "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge men to apply daily learnings
- In-depth study of eight core characteristics of Jesus men can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity is ideal for:
- A man to study individually
- A group of men to study together (save when you buy ten or more copies!)
- A father to use with his son (using the Student Edition – check out our special bundle pricing!)
Download this sample and check out the incredible content included in the HOW TO BE A MAN: PURSUING CHRIST-CENTERED MASCULINITY 8-week devotional experience.
- Page Count: 108
- Format: Soft Cover
- Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher)