Guys today have a role model problem.
In the world around them, there is a lack of men who truly embody what it means to live as a man of God. Where can young men look for an example of what it means to boldly pursue their faith?
One of the most powerful places to look for examples of godly men is God’s Word.
In the men of the Bible, we see an example of what it looks like to follow God. We see men forced to wrestle with their faith and how to live their lives in a world that often seems like it’s set against them. If you’re a teenage guy, this is something you can relate to, attempting to live out your faith in a world that doesn’t see things God’s way.
How can teenagers become the young man God has called them to be? A big part of it is learning from the examples God gave you in the Bible. In the men of the Bible, we see men who made mistakes, men who had some wins and some losses. In short, we see men who are just like us.
The Bible is the true Word of God. The people we meet in its pages are real people. And we can learn much from them, men like:
- JOHN THE BAPTIST
HOW TO BE A MAN: LEARNING FROM THE REAL MEN OF THE BIBLE [Student Edition] features:
- 40-day devotional experience
- "Learning From (Character)" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
- In-depth study of eight real men of the Bible teenagers can seek to model their own lives after
HOW TO BE A MAN: LEARNING FROM THE REAL MEN OF THE BIBLE [Student Edition] is ideal for:
- A teenage guy to study individually
- A dad to use with their son (using the Adult Edition alongside this Student Edition – check out our special bundle pricing!)
- A small group of teenage guys and adult leaders
Download this sample and check out the incredible content included in the HOW TO BE A MAN: LEARNING FROM THE REAL MEN OF THE BIBLE [STUDENT EDITION] 8-week devotional experience.
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the men God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE. There are challenges for fathers and sons as well as a small group of guys. You'll need a copy of the Student Edition for each guy and a copy of How to Be a Man: Learning From The Real Men Of The Bible [ADULT EDITION] for each adult.
- Page Count: 108
- Format: Soft Cover
- Authors: Andy Blanks (YM360 Publisher), Dr. Bryan Gill