What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
Men want to follow Jesus in a way that is real and right. The problem is that they don’t know how. Men know they are called to a meaningful faith journey, but they are often not equipped with an accurate vision of meaningful faith. They want to be living a life of greater impact. They know they should be more committed to following Jesus.
It’s not a matter of not wanting to. It’s a matter of not knowing how.
How To Be A Man: Discovering What It Means To Be A Disciple is a 40-day devotional that will help equip men with a powerful definition of what it means to follow Jesus. Using eight discipleship characteristics, this book gives men, many for the first time, a roadmap for spiritual maturity. Men will no longer have to ask, “What does discipleship look like?” Each week features five days of devotions that focus on one of the following characteristics of disciples:
- Disciples have been transformed by Christ
- Disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life
- Disciples hunger to know God
- Disciples desire to worship God
- Disciples pursue personal holiness
- Disciples embrace Christian community
- Disciples engage with their surroundings
- Disciples invest in multiplying disciples
Written by eight different men, this devotional book is full of wisdom and insight. It is the third book in the How To Be A Man series.
Download this sample and check out the incredible content included in the HOW TO BE A MAN: DISCOVERING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DISCIPLE 8-week devotional experience.