Culture sends so many confusing messages about masculinity, and when you add faith to the mix, it gets even more complicated. What does it mean to be a man, anyway? And more importantly, what does it mean to be a teenage guy who seeks to become the young man God wants him to be?
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS.
Using eight core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge teenage guys to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity [Student Edition] features:
- 40-day devotional experience
- "Processing the Pursuit" sections at the end of each day to challenge teenagers to apply daily learnings
- In-depth study of eight core characteristics of Jesus teenagers can seek to exemplify in their own lives
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity [Student Edition] is ideal for:
- A teenage guy to study individually
- A youth worker to study with a small group of guys (save when you buy ten copies or more!)
- A father to use with his son (using the Adult Edition – check out our special bundle pricing!)
TAKE DISCIPLING TEENAGE GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Download our How to Be a Man Challenge Study Guide for leading teenagers into a meaningful experience of becoming the man God is calling them to be. TO DOWNLOAD THE STUDY GUIDE, CLICK HERE.
- Page Count: 108
- Format: Soft Cover
- Authors: Rick Burgess, Andy Blanks