Included in the Three Book Set:
- How to Be a Man: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity
- How to Be a Man: Learning From The Real Men of The Bible
- How to Be a Man: Discovering What It Means to Be a Disciple
HOW TO BE A MAN: Pursuing Christ-Centered Masculinity
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MAN? BY LIVING LIKE JESUS.
Using eight core characteristics, this devotional experience will challenge men to exemplify these in their own lives as they passionately pursue a Christ-centered manhood.
HOW TO BE A MAN: LEARNING FROM THE REAL MEN OF THE BIBLE
Men today have a role model problem.
In the world around them, there is a lack of men who truly embody what it means to live as a man of God. Where can men look for an example of what it means to boldly pursue their faith?nOne of the most powerful places to look for examples of godly men is God’s Word.
The Bible is the true Word of God. The people we meet in its pages are real people. And we can learn much from them, men like:
- JOHN THE BAPTIST
HOW TO BE A MAN: DISCOVERING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DISCIPLE
It’s not a matter of not wanting to. It’s a matter of not knowing how.
How To Be A Man: Discovering What It Means To Be A Disciple is a 40-day devotional that will help equip men with a powerful definition of what it means to follow Jesus. Using eight discipleship characteristics, this book gives men, many for the first time, a roadmap for spiritual maturity. Men will no longer have to ask, “What does discipleship look like?” Each week features five days of devotions that focus on one of the following characteristics of disciples:
- Disciples have been transformed by Christ
- Disciples surrender to a Gospel-centered life
- Disciples hunger to know God
- Disciples desire to worship God
- Disciples pursue personal holiness
- Disciples embrace Christian community
- Disciples engage with their surroundings
- Disciples invest in multiplying disciples
Written by eight different men, this devotional book is full of wisdom and insight. It is the third book in the How To Be A Man series.